TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- oAll prices are subject to change without prior notice. As our Supply chain are importers and distributors, prices are greatly affected by the Australian dollar exchange rate and other economic costs . We will keep our prices low for as long as we can, however, due to the exchange rate fluctuation, we may be forced to review our prices.
- oTitle of all goods supplied does not pass to the purchaser until full payment has been received and funds cleared by our bank. ENTIRE PC Solutions shall not be liable for any errors or for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the furnishing, performance or use of any products purchased.
- oCustomers without an established credit account with ENTIRE PC Solutions must pay for in full (see payment details below) before goods will be supplied. Cheque payments may be subject to clearance by our bank.
- oENTIRE PC Solutions reserves the right to refuse to supply any order/s without providing a reason for such refusal. ENTIRE PC Solutions will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or delay occurring to goods in transit. Accordingly, we recommend that you arrange your own transit insurance.
- oAll freight charges to be borne by the customer unless prior arrangements have been made with ENTIRE PC Solutions. Customers returning goods under warranty must pay all related freight charges. (That is both inbound and outbound) ENTIRE PC Solutions will not accept any responsibility or charges for transport arranged by customers or arranged by ENTIRE PC Solutions on behalf of the customer.
- oA Return Authorisation (RA) number must be obtained before returning goods together with a copy of the original invoice to ENTIRE PC Solutions either for warranty claims or returns for credit. Proper packaging must be used for all goods returned, as any warranty will be void if goods are damaged during transit, and damaged goods will not be accepted for credit or warranty.
- oWe will charge a $66.00 fee to offset testing costs when goods returned for warranty are found to be fault free. A restocking fee of 20% of the invoiced value is applicable to goods returned for credit within the DOA period of the manufacturer, supplier or distributor, subject to their Terms & Conditions. These goods must be in original condition and packaging.
- oThe specifications of all products listed in our catalogue are approximate and subject to change without notice. Illustrations depicted in this catalogue are for information purposes only. Product models and physical features are subject to variation without notice.
Orders are accepted by email to ENTIRE PC Solutions, phone orders are not accepted. Please ensure your order has our product numbers if listed. In the event you do not use our product numbers we cannot guarantee you will receive the correct items. Should you wish to use your own courier, please provide the courier's name, phone number and your account number. Upon receipt of your order, we will prepare the order and then email a pending invoice to you detailing prices, GST, and applicable freight charges.
Payments: If payment is made other than by cash, all direct deposit into our account (call for details). Please email the deposit slip to us as proof of payment.
You may post a cheque to ENTIRE PC Solutions.
Pay by credit card, 1% surcharge on all orders made with a credit card
Pay via Electronic Banking or Internet. Please note it may take 1-2 days before the payment is confirmed and cleared.
Banking Procedure for Direct Deposit: Please ensure you deposit your payment into the correct bank account supplied by ENTIRE PC Solutions staff.